Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Chris, this is just to let you know that my home computer sees the old forum, not the new. I use NT4 and Explorer 5.5 at work but at home I'm more adventurous (insane?) and use Corel Linux and the latest version of Netscape. I don't know if this is a Linux issue or a Netscape issue, but if it's the latter then you might need to address it.

(People have asked me why I use Linux at home and I explain that it's for the same reason that I bike to work.)
    IP

Ziggy (or is it the artist formerly known as Steve [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

I had the same problem, our office internet connection is vectored through the web-cache proxy at our ISP.

I didn't update my favourites links and relied on i-us or whoever to redirect from the old forumns to the new. Sometimes it worked most times it didn't.

I deleted the favourite shortcuts to the forums and navigated to the new forums from the i-us homepage, I used the link at the top of the page in a box announcing the new forums.

I then recreated the favourite shortcuts once I was going straight to i-us.infopop.net.

This might be the problem, then again...

Peter
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    IP

Chris made a suggestion regarding my use of i-us from my home Linux computer and I just want to pass on that it works. If for some strange reason you're using Linux to view i-us, you'll need use the following address:

http://i-us.infopop.net/1/OpenTopic
    IP

Helloe to everyone,
    I'm completely new at all this, the web, forums, talking to a Canadian vacationing in France ( [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] ). I'm impressed. It seems that I entered the scene just as it changed, but I'm looking forward to learning as we go along.Love to keep in touch.wishwood@gwis.com I'm not afraid to say that I've been working in Corel for about 4 years and know I have acres and acres to learn. We watercolorists know that it takes takes aces and acres of paper to learn how to use the elusive water medium. Corel allows me to ge the watercolor look make corrections and changes so easily. I get the idea that most of you-all, that have left messages, are well versed in the technical aspecks. I'm not. I'm listening. Thanks
    :

Plane Jane
    IP