Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: My Dear Friends

Default Re: My Dear Friends

Norman, thank you so much for your inspiration.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	norman.gif 
Views:	289 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	47829  

Thumbs up Re: My Dear Friends

You are too young Norman. :-(

Gary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5-3D-stars.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	47851  

«It's a really beautiful sunny day, daffodils in full flower the magnolia buds about to blossom forth. the trees some of them I planted 50+ years ago in bud»

Hi Norm......well that sound really pleasant, wish I was there with you; believe me, I really do. Right now as I am writting, it is snowing outside, so I guess we are just a bit behind you as far as good weather is concerned. The snow has melted quite a bit during the last week or two but we still have 45 to 60 cm. in most of the yard, but it is going (thank God). I don't know if you need or want more sympathy at this stage, so personally I will just keep babbeling in my normal fashion in an effort to cheer you up since you have managed to give me several major laughs over the years. I still remember and giggle (sorry, but it is a giggle) whenever I think of your exploding outhouse, you truly are the only person I know with a hand painted periwinkle toilet. I imagine Hyacinth Bucket (opps sorry, Buquet) is extreamly jealous of you over that.

Anyway, I am trying to include a snowball in this posting so you can give me some sympathie for a change, but with all my artistic talents, unfortuantly I even have trouble making round snowballs. Since you are not too used to snow I will give you the same advice I gave my daughter when she was still young......"Don't eat the yellow snow Norm"........later..........frank
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Seagull; 12 April 2008 at 02:04 PM. Reason: as always, spelling

Hi Norman,
    Well I am very very sorry to hear the news!! I wil miss you here on the board as will all of us.! I always look forward to your postings for you talent and sense of humor.
    I hope the powers to be grant you an extension and that your consultant is wrong!
    God Bless You!
    James MacGregor
    "Scotty"

Norman
    I can’t imagine how you are feeling at the moment, nor can I imagine how I would react if I had had news of this kind so I’m certainly not going to try and offer advice.
    Chin up, best wishes.
    Derek

Norm -

Your unique talents, gentle ways and kind words are an asset to this forum. Even those of us you may not know consider you a friend. We hold you in our thoughts. ♥

Callie aka Snow`Star

The world has been a better place with you in it, Norm. Love, Hugs and Blessings to you always.
    ---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Thank you Callie,Derek, Maya, James, Frank, Miguel ,Paul(Pauland), David and James. I hope I haven't missed anyone out.
    Gary thank you for the stereogram.
    Zee I do like the frame you made for my picture it really sets it off.
    Norman. The Flying Scotsman

Norm - I saw this thread this morning and wanted to say I'm sorry for your diagnosis. You have been such an inspiration to all of us.

I've enjoyed your cars, art and sense of humor since I join TG. I can only hope that I'm as active, and my creative mind is as vibrant as yours when I get to the later stages of my life.

Let's hope the docs are wrong and we can have you at TG for a lot longer than 6 months.

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?

Thank you very much Red, living in hope.
    Norman. The Flying Scotsman