Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Re: Pageup Logo, Facing Worlds, DarkRock

I like the 'Facing Worlds' and the 'Dark Rock' pics. The first I find relaxing, and makes me contemplative. (The psychological tension behind the forced static dynamism of the handstand contrasted to the natural calm of the floating boat/peaceful water, and sky is very thought provoking to me, for some reason.)

Did you take the picture of the rock? That is a very cool formation, and I think that perspective speaks well of the photographer's eye. To me, your added effects are a good enhancement for the tone you've achieved.

I cannot see the connection between 'Pageup' and 'Pag[g]up'--the backward facing 'g' doesn't really work as a large 'e' to me. It's a neat idea, though.

David

Quote Originally Posted by michael92 View Post
    Hope you like them
    Yep, but like David I didn`t see the page up.
    So I had to try something myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	page up.png 
Views:	256 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	47872  
    be aware, not to become a ware.

Quote Originally Posted by David O'Neil View Post
    I like the 'Facing Worlds' and the 'Dark Rock' pics. The first I find relaxing, and makes me contemplative. (The psychological tension behind the forced static dynamism of the handstand contrasted to the natural calm of the floating boat/peaceful water, and sky is very thought provoking to me, for some reason.)

Did you take the picture of the rock? That is a very cool formation, and I think that perspective speaks well of the photographer's eye. To me, your added effects are a good enhancement for the tone you've achieved.

I cannot see the connection between 'Pageup' and 'Pag[g]up'--the backward facing 'g' doesn't really work as a large 'e' to me. It's a neat idea, though.

David
    Thanks! Well about the "e" that's how the font (club) had it , i just changed a little bit how the letters appear.

The original stock :

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs19/300...fate_stock.jpg
    http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs29/300...y_dvartdal.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ankhor View Post
    Yep, but like David I didn`t see the page up.
    So I had to try something myself.
    I actually didn't mean the computerized form of the button Page up , anyways. I wanted to make a logo about some kind of paper and couldn't come up with any other name. Nevertheless it is not for any use so I don't mind. Thanks for the advice though.
    Mike, Salonika, Greece, 15
    http://michael92.deviantart.com/ <-- My DeviantART

Quote Originally Posted by michael92 View Post

I actually didn't mean the computerized form of the button Page up , anyways. I wanted to make a logo about some kind of paper and couldn't come up with any other name. Nevertheless it is not for any use so I don't mind. Thanks for the advice though.
    Hmm, you just gave me another idea.

So it wasn`t so much critic, it was just me, I am weird like that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the papermill.png 
Views:	234 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	47986  
    be aware, not to become a ware.