Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

1. Add a minimize button to the Gallery title bars (for those of us who like using the mouse to click minimized icons in the Task Bar rather than pressing Function Keys).

2. I noticed the only way to change the Default Template is when performing a File > Save Template. This seems a little backwards. Perhaps this should be available when choosing a template OR perhaps add a check box to Utilities > Options > General which would allow the most recent template opened to automatically become the default template.

3. When adding bitmap fills in a drawing, I find that after a while the Bitmap Gallery can load up with bitmaps which are no longer used. Its easy to forget to delete these unused bitmaps. Perhaps add a check box to Utilities > Options > General to prompt the user when exiting a file if they want unused bitmaps to be removed from the Gallery. If they answer "yes" then unused bitmaps would be flushed out automatically.

1. Add a minimize button to the Gallery title bars (for those of us who like using the mouse to click minimized icons in the Task Bar rather than pressing Function Keys).

2. I noticed the only way to change the Default Template is when performing a File > Save Template. This seems a little backwards. Perhaps this should be available when choosing a template OR perhaps add a check box to Utilities > Options > General which would allow the most recent template opened to automatically become the default template.

3. When adding bitmap fills in a drawing, I find that after a while the Bitmap Gallery can load up with bitmaps which are no longer used. Its easy to forget to delete these unused bitmaps. Perhaps add a check box to Utilities > Options > General to prompt the user when exiting a file if they want unused bitmaps to be removed from the Gallery. If they answer "yes" then unused bitmaps would be flushed out automatically.