Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Can we get a discount for pre-ordering Xara X? Please, please, pretty please. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Can we get a discount for pre-ordering Xara X? Please, please, pretty please. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Winters where it\'s cold, summers where it\'s hot

you can if you live in London and go to the show...

Dennis

<a href=http://www.inconnect.com/~dennisco/>Carillus Design</a>
    <a href=http://www.djart.com>DJArt & Design</a>

all I can tell you is I talked to Barbara
    at Xara and asked her if there would be an
    upgrade price and she said yes.

Kevin

I live and work only 45 minutes away from where the show will be, so I can get there easily and pre-register the software, but it's a little presumptious to imagine that everyone else can too.

I'd like to think that Xara would go to everyone's town or city and have a stand offering the discounted rate, but since that ain't gonna happen, maybe they should open a phone line, email address, or a special offer page on the XaraClub pages to let others share the offer.

If it's a case of putting down a name, address and phone number to "pre-register", I don't mind taking along with me bunches of names and addresses from people in the forum not living in London, but if Xara will be swiping credit cards and taking payment there and then I wouldn't be able to do that obviously.