Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: I love the new Extrude Tool

Frank,

The reflection of the handle needs a little more work - just mirroring it doesn't give the correct view. Also the cup in picture 2 looks to be levitating.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Here's a quick attempt...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CUP.png 
Views:	329 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	50165  
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Thanks Keith but these were not made for posting. I was just fooling around last night, practicing one might say and just posted the harry one for Bill. I told him earlier with his happy button that I had a bit more hair and a lot less teeth..

The <levitating cup> (damn, can't find the quotation marks on this new machine) was just fooling around with plug-ins.

Oh, before I forget. While fooling around with Bills download, I mucked things up a bit and while trying to get past it I was pulling the extrude while pushing ctrl and later the shift key. Try it and post what happens, see if we got the same results.............frank

p.s. I hope Bill and Ron didn't put sugar in their coffees. They both look good enough to try, better than a mouthfull of hair...

So guess who just upgraded to version 4 and who played with the program all afternoon when he should have been doing the gardening

Hahahaha. Nice job, Mart.
    -=Bob=-