Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Talking Finally...I found a good Photoshop tutorial!

Being a casual user of Photoshop, I find that a lot of the functions and tools available to me as being foreign and looming. I tried looking for good easy to understand tutorials, but they just confused me even more.

Finally when I was surfing the internet I came across David Peters website on how to professionally use Adobe Photoshop. Man...he is really good. The way he explained everything really stuck with me.

I just thought I would let you people know who are also struggling with Photoshop

Thanks
    Runescape
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 27 March 2008 at 08:05 AM. Reason: removal of commercial link
    IP

Default Re: Finally...I found a good Photoshop tutorial!

Talkgraphics forum based graphic web site that I followed for years learning how to use Xara etc. and the one thing that struck me above all about the contributors was the amount of help that was given free to all.
    The point I would like to make is please in future do not post links to a totally commercial web site.
    The Talkgraphics site is about free help if possible. The quick video from the link you gave of his lessons, shows a lot of basic stuff that is better covered by the included tutorials that come with Photoshop.
    Three eyed dogs a must have tutorial who for? the wedding photographer.
    Here is a link to Russell Browns site that includes a large number of pro quality tutorials, view for free and save $97.
    http://www.russellbrown.com/tips_tech.html
    IP

Default Re: Finally...I found a good Photoshop tutorial!

More Photoshop Tuts:

http://www.layersmagazine.com/category/photoshop/

Quote Originally Posted by Runescape View Post
    Being a casual user of Photoshop, I find that a lot of the functions and tools available to me as being foreign and looming. I tried looking for good easy to understand tutorials, but they just confused me even more.

Finally when I was surfing the internet I came across David Peters website on how to professionally use Adobe Photoshop. Man...he is really good. The way he explained everything really stuck with me.

I just thought I would let you people know who are also struggling with Photoshop

Thanks
    Runescape
    IP