Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Flash Filmstrip Slideshow tasks

After all this work, and since you are such a quick and able study, I sincerely hope noone here talks you into doing a mini tutorial of you finished work! That would not be right.

IP

That really is excellent. As good, if not better than anything I've seen done with Xara Flash.
    IP

Brilliant work alpinedigital ..... just brilliant!
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    IP

Im not always sharp enough to figure out the animations for some .xar files, like the one Bramhill did... That one is so simple it confuses me. The .xar file I posted has so many frames, each animation is stepped ever so slightly so u can see the whole thing taking place step by step. Very simple. I think by examining it, once can tell exactly what was done - a very complex display of images animated the old fashioned way.

Thanks for all the compliments. It was fun learning more Xara as I try to do regularly. I have played with other flash apps like Swish and *******'s 'SWF Quicker' but I would rather make the most of the familiar app with a familiar interface than try to learn a whole new app AND interface.
    Yes, yes, and what if the core is made of CHEESE?
    IP

Andover, Massachusetts, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Default Re: Still coming along...

Couldn't you do the same thing movie-wise with Xara using layers as what you're talking about with Flash & Swish?? Or would it be too difficult to have multiple animation speeds.
    -h
    ===============
    (a.k.a.) Bobby Harris
    IP

Alpinedigital, brilliant work.
    Rupert
    IP