Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Please help! PspX install problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Thanks Gms9810 - good tip, you can download it from Corel support directly.
    Download the ZapPS.exe utility from the Corel PaintShopPro X utility FTP downloads here

*1. Point Internet Explorer to the following location. This will load the Download page of our FTP Server. If you receive an error message when loading this page, you’ll need to enable "FTP folder view". In Internet Explorer Use Tools | Options, Click the Advanced tab and mark the "Enable Folder View for FTP sites".

Information regarding the utility here
    Already tried this, also. Thank you so much for you help, everyone! I feel so frustrated because I have done all the methods suggested & still no luck.
    IP

You have been busy then..

Perhaps if you were to list what you have actually tried first, we'd be able to look at other areas which may help solve your issue rather than us repeating and researching something you've already spent time on?
    IP

Lol.

It's all kind of a blur now. I have searched myself silly. I think those are the methods I repeated mostly. I basically just tried disabling most programs to ensure that nothing could interrupt it.

I also tried checking to see if it was my driver & although I have read that some drivers causes problems, but mine is up to date. And has worked with PSP before. So, I don't that may factor in it.

I might have forgotten to unistall plugins before I unistalled the program. I checks my programs in the control panel folder & they all see to be unistalled.

What else? lol. That's all I can think of. As you can tell, I'm desperate to get it back. I love that program so much.
    IP

The patch is installed after PSP x is installed all it does is make the Graphics interface accept Aero without it You only get classic.
    One think it does not do is allow the chose of printer in PSP only Default can be used.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    That link does not mention or include answers relating to PSP X, or answers for Windows Vista users.
    PSP X is not compatible with Windows Vista, there is however a patch for Vista compatibility available from HERE
    I did more research.
    The previous link I sent relating to the same error I kept getting was not related to Paint shop, but this one does.

HERE

The problem is that it does not mention anything about Vista or XP. So, I'm at a dead end. I can't figure out how I got it to work before.
    IP