I have to reinstall my presets due to upgrade to PIx3 (Vista problem with PI7 & 10).

I have all my presets in a folder called PI Presets under each creators name, then I transferred them one by one into a folder called PI Added where they all reside together and load them from there.

My question is: Can I create individual folders in PIx3 under My Gallery (if you don't specify "My Gallery" they will go automatically to "Image Enhancement", i.e., black, red, metallics, textured, glass, gels, etc. and after loading the presets slide the appropriate colors, textures and what-not to those individual folders. You could do this in PI 7.

If so, could somebody tell how to get them to slide over after they are loaded?

I can load them into My Gallery with no problem and let them fall where they may and then do a Manage and alpha them by the creators name but, I really would like them organized into the individual folders according to type, color, etc. - much easier for me to remember where they are when I am looking for a specific one.

I really hope that this can be done!

Thank you in advance for any suggestions and instructions that you might have. Also, if it can be done could you instruct me step by step how to accomplish this.