Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Flickering

Default Re: Flickering

No problem, just stick with Logitech mice and you'll be OK.

I'm going to be away from my PC till Sunday, but I'll be able to give you Saturday's winning numbers then.

HaHaHA

Hahahaha. Thanks.
    Actually I LOVE my Intellimouse and have been using nothing else for years. I am on my 7th Intellimouse, not that they fail often, just that I use them a lot, and sometimes in gaming the use is intense.
    I find it rather odd that the mouse still works (and all the buttons) without that driver... (except maybe the left/right scroll with the wheel, which I never use anyway).

By the way, Xara Support has been in contact with me frequently and almost immediately since I first sent in a support ticket. They were most helpful, but I contacted TG first and hence the answer came from here, first. Thank you, Xara Support, also.
    -=Bob=-

great, problem solved - and I will not be changing my logitech for an intellipoint mouse any time soon
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Just wanted to add that I too have benefited from uninstalling Microsoft Intellipoint. I have been suffering from this Xtreme flicker problem and didn't know why. I had the feeling that it may have to do with either my wireless keyboard or mouse, which I got late last year. Before they were both wired.

But now the flickering is gone and all is good again Good tip!
    •Bob

Update: I FINALLY stopped buying the Intellimouse. I was at Best Buy "window shopping" when I compulsively bought a Logitech MX400 mouse. I love it! The physicaly config is almost identical to the Intellimouse, but the mouse works so much better.
    -=Bob=-