Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Zoom feature, hahahaha!

When I posted a drawing yonks ago I was asked if I was going to animate it. The Xara file is 3.25MB and contains 8491 objects - to animate that would take forever! Every refresh is a coffee-break.

Edited yet again to remove non-working code.

Thus my assertion that I am able to animate anything which can be seen on a computer monitor is supported. (Yes, all drawn and animated in Xara)

BTW ... I have just finished creating a website (200 hours from start to finish in two weeks) in which I used Xara's swf facility extensively.

200 hours ... that would have been a nice
    little earner if it wasn't a love job.
    I'm just too nice
    Last edited by Intbel; 05 March 2008 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Edited yet again to remove non-working code.
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

Default Re: Zoom feature, hahahaha!

I gave up getting this to show in the post so here am a link to it instead.

Sure ya'll be impressed.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

Hi Raymond.

Glad to see you here again. Impressive animation!
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
    Hi Raymond.

Glad to see you here again. Impressive animation!
    Thanks. Friend wanted his pictures given that treatment, I said I could do it. So I had to figure out how.

Having done so, thought it would be good to share in case no-one else has done this yet.

IP

Very impressive Raymond, especially as it was a labour of love. Lucky friends.
    Your vector drawing of the old mill is still one of the best to show what Xara can do, given that the artist is capable in using it. Glad to see you back amongst us again.
    Norman. The Flying Scotsman
    IP

Hi Raymond

Don't really need to give remarks on your work.....you and Normand always do great stuff. No, just thought I would stick my nose in here just to smell the air, and, and it's smells familiar. Yes, it smells like old friends. Now, if only Bob the drifter would drop in to say hello, plus a few others and it will almost be like old home week......by the way, "Hi Normand, congrats on all the vehicles your posting, wish I had some of your's and Raymond's talent and patience, and while I'm at it I wish I had lots of money, wish I had a better computer, wish I was 20 years younger, I wish, I wish, I wish.

See you guys later.............frank
    Last edited by Seagull; 08 March 2008 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Thought you guys deserved a smily
    IP

Raymond, excellent technique, beautifully done. Glad you are back amongst us.
    Frank, I'm still here, just haven't drawn anything for TG in a while. I work a lot now and when not I am emersed in playing games. I do however use Xara all the time but only to draw silly stuff for my email pals and family.
    Glad you're here.
    -=Bob=-
    IP

Really nice to see you again and I still think that mill was your best work. Viewing from the different elevation gives it a new look and the thatch looks tremendous.
    Design is thinking made visual.
    IP