Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plug-ins?

Exclamation Re: Plug-ins?

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    If you can find a copy of GF 3 that does work with PSP but you well be able to do just as good a job with psp Try Upsizing 10% at a time(110% in psp talk). Then do a sharpen followed by another 10 % until you get to the size you want.
    For printing I found by accident that the windows Print wizard Called from an explore window will make great a4 prints fron 800x600 web sized images

Hi Trev
    4give my ignorance, but what is gf 3-what does gf stand for? did quick google search and came up with GeForce graphics card!?
    cheers
    failsafe
    IP

Default Re: Plug-ins?

Genuine factrials 3. Adobe changed there sdk at around the PS 6 mark. And users of the newer sdk need to be licensed by Adobe. It was done to protect there own filters that are Plugins rater then coded in to the programe
    IP

Question Re: Plug-ins?

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    If you can find a copy of GF 3 that does work with PSP but you well be able to do just as good a job with psp Try Upsizing 10% at a time(110% in psp talk). Then do a sharpen followed by another 10 % until you get to the size you want.
    For printing I found by accident that the windows Print wizard Called from an explore window will make great a4 prints fron 800x600 web sized images
    Hi Trev
    would this GF 3 work on psp x and would i have to then get SDK (SP 1)? Can get hold of lates GF but its strictly an adobe plugin. worst luck-dont suppose there is any way that the prog could be changed (either with or without software) so that it could be adopted by psp x?
    Last edited by failsafe; 25 April 2007 at 11:15 AM.
    IP