Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: X4 and 12

Default X4 and 12

I just received my educational version of X4 yesterday, now before anybody comes down on me for getting the edu. version, I am a vo-tech student for about 3 more weeks, and I figured I might as well go ahead and get the $89 version while I'm still a student. But, Amazon didn't ask for any student documentation or nothing, all they wanted was a credit card number. I know about the non up-grading features of the edu. version, but I think this will last me for awhile. Now my question, I'm running v12 right now, can I load the X4 and run it separate, or will there be some kind of conflicts having both on the machine? They won't be both running at the same time of course, and, my v12 has 4 disc, this new X4 only has 1, what's up with that? Thanks Mike
    IP

Default Re: X4 and 12

Hi Mike.

You shouldn't have trouble running multiple versions of DRAW on the same machine. I had ver 10 and X3 on a machine for quite awhile. Mostly because I didn't get around to removing ver 10 though. They both worked. If it's an upgrade though you're not technically suppose to run both. I would also say that if you plan on using your education version to create graphics for profit you'll be violating your education license. Corel's license for the education version says you can't use it to make money. Just an FYI.

Best of luck!

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?
    IP