Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Can't Unlock $ Templates!

Hi there,

I bought Webstyle4 this morning and it it "unlocked" itself after the transaction was completed but for some damned reason I can't use any of the other themes but the ones that came with the demo.

I click on the $ signed template and then it does the "click on the BACK button and you're template will be unlocked". I click on the BACK button and then a connection starts with the Xara servers.

Then I get the following error:
    http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n.../XARAERROR.jpg

Re: Can't Unlock $ Templates!

I have no idea on how to fix this. I tried to disabling my firewall, changing the way I connect to my router etc. I even disabled my firewall on my router.

IS there another way of downloading or unlocking the templates that I am not aware of?

Default Re: Can't Unlock $ Templates!

Have you contacted Xara Support? If not, I suggest that you do. I think that they will be the only people able to help you.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I have contacted them. Haven't had any reply so I tried the forums.

It's possible that someone may be able to help you, but very unlikely. If these things were easy to unlock, they would be stolen all the time!
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I agree with you but I'm more concerned about the error I'm getting. That's what's stopping me from unlocking my content.