Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: EasyPal

Hi all. I'm still having trouble with my easy pal; can't access many of the libraries as well as the galleries. I downloaded a patch for PI 10, but so far, no luck. As well, I've never been able to gain any direct help from any ulead programme or whatever they call themselves. I don't know where to turn or who I can turn to.
    Can anyone offer any suggestions for me?

As well, I used to have some pictures, eg of a long-haired dog, a football on grass, a water scene with a sailboat....all these pictures were a collection of objects, somehow held together until brought up on a PI screen, from which each item could be saved in the easypal for use whenever . . .
    anybody know what I'm talking about? And if so, can you tell me where in Ulead or PI that I can find them? or indeed, if you know of any site that might offer them and more....?

I can't do much without my easypal, so I'm hoping with all my might that an answer can be found in order for me to use it again.

C'mon Gidgit! Help me, please.

SQ
    IP

Are the original .ufo files still available? If so, can you open them in PI? If you can, you can select your objects and drag them to the easy pallete to create new libraries...
    Or maybe you're not importing them properly?
    I'll see if I can find Stephanie's tip for importing easy pallete files...
    OK, here's one. It's for PI6, though. But the same principle might apply.
    http://www.eastofthesun.com/pi6/presets.htm
    The important part is to go to the gallery manager's import option and import smp files.
    Another one:
    http://www.eastofthesun.com/pi6/ep.htm
    I think this is what you want.
    IP