Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Problem solved!!

I would like to thank everyone that came to my aid with this. It certainly wan't an easy one to solve and I truly appreciate all the assistance you guys have provided.

In the end I have managed to solve it using the advice of RedWombat. I re-exported the HTML code in Flash Player 6 format which seems to be quite different. For starters, the scriptaccess command is no longer present at all.

The 2 pages still load without the www. in the address but the navbar works as it should.

Thanks once again for all your help. If there's anything I can do for you in return please don't hesitate to ask.
    IP

Default Re: Navbar issue (urgent)

You're welcome.

I just about replied to your second to last post because now the links are working for me, when I waited until reading your last post after you exported using ver 6.

It is true that a single SWF with links to several sub folders would have issues with Relative URL's. You are correct with that.

Glad it worked out.

Best of luck!

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?
    IP

Default Re: Navbar issue (urgent)

Glad to see you managed to sort it out Powerball. As RedWobat points out there's a huge difference between Flash 4 and Flash 6. It's even more difficult when certain versions of certain browsers mess it up.

I don't understand the problem with swf's calling on various different sub folders though. It's only a matter of getting the path name correct.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP