Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Is Corel Draw Suite X4 worth the upgrade price

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    Oh they can't do that ------ My CD5 would look really old if they did that .......... (Never did manage to find out how it works! That's why I never bought an update).
    hehe, When MS started doing that with all their products, especailly going from Word 6.0 to Word 97, I thought the same thing...

I just think the "X" series is silly really.

I guess one down side is someone can look at the software on the shelf and think, Gee thats really old, is that the newest version???

John
    IP

Default Newbie with Corel Question

I have coreldraw I believe 9. Does anyone know if I can upgrade? Also since I never have upgraded would it be better to just purchase this or even X3. Any help appreciated. BTW, I am a photoshop junkie for the most part.
    IP

Default Re: Newbie with Corel Question

Quote Originally Posted by IBelieve View Post
    I have coreldraw I believe 9. Does anyone know if I can upgrade? Also since I never have upgraded would it be better to just purchase this or even X3. Any help appreciated. BTW, I am a photoshop junkie for the most part.
    This from the upgrade infor from www.corel.com. Looks like to me you can upgrade, you can also download a 15 day trial, I have done so. That expired and they asked me again if I wanted to extend the trial another 15 days.

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
    CorelDRAW (stand-alone)
    Corel PHOTO-PAINT
    Corel DESIGNER
    Micrografx Designer
    Micrografx Graphics Suite
    Micrografx / Corel Picture Publisher
    IP