Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question work on 1 Laryer and Switch Between Original Picture and Painting on it?

Hi everybody

I saw a nice trick on Corel Painter X by a famous artist (I don,t know exactly his name and his tutorial) on DVD tutorial and It was very intersting for me.
    He imported a Picture (Pixel or Raster image) and then worked by some brush on it, but all of things happend over only Layer NOT more than.
    and the Artist Switched between Original Picture and His painting with keyboard shortcut (??+??). only on 1 Layer.
    Now, I want to know in which Keyboard shortcut Can Switch between Original Image and my painting on it only 1 Layer in Windows OS.

Best wishes

Masoud
    IP

Default Re: work on 1 Laryer and Switch Between Original Picture and Painting on it?

Try CTRL and TAB key to switch between the 2 pictures. Hold down CTRL and press TAB.

Christine
    IP

Default Re: work on 1 Laryer and Switch Between Original Picture and Painting on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Farrelly View Post
    Try CTRL and TAB key to switch between the 2 pictures. Hold down CTRL and press TAB.

Christine
    Hi Christine

I open window and Import a picture and then use some brush on it (only one Layer) and after using CTRL + TAB.
    but my picture switch between Itself and white paper, not between original picture (Raster or pixel picture) and my traces color brush on it. why?
    IP

Are you creating a clone of your picture first - if not this is essential.

Christine
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Farrelly View Post
    Are you creating a clone of your picture first - if not this is essential.

Christine
    No, I Import a Simple picture and I,m not creating a clone from Original picture.
    IP