Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

painter IX.5 error message

Has anybody else had this message?

Long story short, I upgraded to painter IX.5 and bought the 2 year download "insurance" - which is due to expire in May - and last year, after using the program a number of times in the previous week, I found I could not open Painter and got this message. I contacted by phone and e-mail (as I say, long story short!) and, after removing Painter as per their instructions (roughly 5 times to date - regedit the lot!) got a download link that produced the same error and a zip archive that was empty!

The main person I've been dealing with has twice said she'd get back to me and hasn't. She has also "suggested" that I did not get the program from Corel (which annoyed me immensely, but I kept my cool) and I sent confirmation last November but have not heard anything since.

Sorry to post here about this but I'm getting nowhere with customer services. They are not helping at all. Quite the opposite I think. I was going to let it go but I paid for the original program and the upgrade .... why should I just forget it?? I'm being fobbed-off and I don't like it

Sorry again. Trying not to get heated

Is there anything to be done?

Thanks in advance

John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	corel-error.jpg 
Views:	507 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	44618  
    IP