Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Downloaded Webstyle 4 vs. CD Version

I have been using Webstyle 3.0 for a few years and had been contemplating getting vers 4 because it was supposed to have new teplates for each design category. I purchased Webstyle 4 online through Xara and paid for the CD to be delivered. I do know that there are some templates in the downloaded version that have the $ signs which mean I can purchase them but somehow I got the impression that I might receive them with the CD. Now am I was off base here and just didn't read enough about the product (which I am going to use regardless of the outcome here) or are there "new" templates on the CD that are not included with the online download. If there are "new" templates on the CD, how do I get them from the CD into my downloaded version of Webstyle 4. Do I just reinstall the program? (I haven't created anything new in Webstyle yet.)

Default Re: Downloaded Webstyle 4 vs. CD Version

Hello Bigtime,

Welcome to Talkgraphics.

When you receive the CD simply install the program over the download version. No need to uninstall first if I remember correctly, it has been years now since I purchased Webstyle 4.

There are more templates on the CD compared to the download version.

There have been template packs released for sale as well. I think there are 5 packs available now.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update