Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: My Animated GIF Image is BLACK

OK. Please disregard. Apparently sometimes in a GIF Image the text will show, and maybe other times it doesn't, so far as the saved file is concerned. Anyhow, I just inserted it into my HTML page and this time it showed up simply superb. Go figure! .

Thanks so much for the input.

no problem - computers they always do what you tell them - which isn't always what you thought you'd told them - and they always do what they are programmed to do - which isn't..... etc

good luck - hope you get it sorted without further problems
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Actually I've been at this stuff for a number of years, but sometimes we just can't see that forest for the trees. It was simply the viewer. So all the files were absolutely ok. Henceforth will inspect in IE or Firefox. That's what I should have done in the first place. What a dunce!

Oh well. I'll be 68 years old next month. Guess I can cut myself a little slack from time to time.

Hey, you might want to check out the results at http://www.britynmykhail.com

Have a great day my friend(s)

Thanks - looks good - glad it's sorted
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by loybanks View Post
    Actually I've been at this stuff for a number of years, but sometimes we just can't see that forest for the trees. It was simply the viewer. So all the files were absolutely ok. Henceforth will inspect in IE or Firefox.
    If you want a nice powerful free viewer, I would suggest Irfanview (www.irfanview.com) which is available free for personal use.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.