Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Corel exporting problem...PLEASE HELP!!

I have been using corel 12 and 13 for some time now...I print high quality graphics on a big high res printer....
    for years now i've exported art work out of draw12 in eps format in rgb to my print software...everything look great....but i resently reformatted my c drive for free space issues...when i reinstalled everthing my print software will not reconize my coreldraw12s rgb eps files!! It will reconize tifs, jpg ,....etc, just not eps...It will reconize a eps in cmyk, but not rgb...what could be the problem ////i've installed and uninstalled a thousand times still no solution
    IP

Default Re: Corel exporting problem...PLEASE HELP!!

Are you up to date with the CorelDrawX3 service packs?
    IP

right now... i've only got corel 12 installed...oh it will print and eps in rgb mode only if it has regular colors in it (red, black, blue, etc...) But if you put a fill or something in it and export it in rgb....it locks up....however it will print that same graphic in cmyk
    IP

Hi Jason 91
    have you solved your export problem ?

I think that this would be your versaworks and not corel, is there a icon when you open up your FOLDER in windows explorer as sometimes other adobe products will take eps prioritory over corel eps files also the new updates for versa might help
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmorot View Post
    Hi Jason 91
    have you solved your export problem ?

I think that this would be your versaworks and not corel, is there a icon when you open up your FOLDER in windows explorer as sometimes other adobe products will take eps prioritory over corel eps files also the new updates for versa might help
    Versaworks is Rolands RIP software which ships with Roland printers.
    I'm not sure that even if jason91 has this software (he hasn't mentioned which WF Printer he is using) that it would have replaced Corels EPS export filter, which is internal.
    MIMAKI's RASTERLINKPro3 certainly doesn't interfere with CorelDraws 'export'.
    If for some reason VW has, then a reinstall of CorelDraw should replace the original EPS export filter.

Which Adobe product were you referring to?
    IP

Smile Re: Corel exporting problem...PLEASE HELP!!

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Versaworks is Rolands RIP software which ships with Roland printers.
    I'm not sure that even if jason91 has this software (he hasn't mentioned which WF Printer he is using) that it would have replaced Corels EPS export filter, which is internal.
    MIMAKI's RASTERLINKPro3 certainly doesn't interfere with CorelDraws 'export'.
    If for some reason VW has, then a reinstall of CorelDraw should replace the original EPS export filter.

Which Adobe product were you referring to?
    sometimes small programmes like photo album ect change your prefrences also i looked at a previous post and he mentioned versaworks there, you have to change a spot colour in corel for it to cut and sometimes it can be a bit flaky
    so if it is versaworks his machine pt no will be password for roland site as they usualy do the first install .......hope this helps

if you havent got versaworks jason 91 and friends .......sorry
    Last edited by Gizmorot; 09 January 2008 at 07:05 PM.
    IP

i fixed it...it was a windows issue...i think??
    IP