Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ideas for logo??

I have to design a logo for a medicine related site. Any ideas or suggestion for the logo design is much appreciated

Default Re: ideas for logo??

A few more details of what the site advises/promotes/sells would be helpful. What branch of medicine is it?

I just hope you are not going to promote those pills which feature in about 30% of the spam email I get
    Last edited by The Doc; 09 January 2008 at 06:07 AM.

Welcome to TG martha85

If you haven't already, I'd like to invite you to Download XaraXtreme Vector illustration software and take a crack at creating something youself. XaraXtreme is a very easy to learn, fast and intuitive application for many of your graphics needs and tasks.
    Show us the result and tell us what you don't get or need help with.

Here at TalkGraphics you will find lot's of people willing to be very helpful and guide you towards creating the logo/graphic you require, but please don't ask for logo's to be created for you.

Having said this, I agree with The Doc, a little more information about the product and the business model would be necessary before any useful suggestions can be made. After all, *laughter* is regarded as medicine

hhhmm probably the usual plus sign, combined with the name of the site please elaborate more...

I think that the logo should be some pills with the plus sign overlayed on them and ofc the name of the site. If the site's name includes a "t" i believe it should be replaced with the plus sign again. If I come up with something more specific I'll post it here.
    Mike, Salonika, Greece, 15
    http://michael92.deviantart.com/ <-- My DeviantART

It's hard to believe how helpful people can with no knowledge of what kind of site you are supporting.

It's hard to believe that a legit medical site would be touting for favours here.

Paul

I agree with you, Paul.

Perhaps it's possible to discuss some ideas in a forum, but we should consider that the idea finding process is the process, for which a Logo Designer is being paid for. Why should we do the work for martha85?

Remi

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Well here's an idea. Don't use red. In the medical context it suggests blood. Most people don't want to think about blood.

martha85 - the reception you've had here is a reaction to an assumption you want something for nothing. I'm not refering to money so much but wanting of others without contributing something yourself. If you have ideas for your logo why not share them and get a real discussion going. Its not too late. The same people who brush off 'do it for me' type requests are very willing to help someone who show they are sincere in trying to help themselves first.

Regards, Ross

Why would you post a question, and then not return to discuss the replies?
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Forgot to take the medication, perhaps?