Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Does anybody have animations which have lots of frames done in Cool 3D at which I can look? Cool 3D has lots of interesting FX but, if I use them, the resulting files sizes are huge. That's fine for output to Video but not for the web. So I just made a static logo for "space at this URLSpace pics and streaming animations. All royalty free material for use on websites. Sold once upon a time on the Web Clip Empire CD series. The streaming clips were encoded in RealNetworks format from .AVI files. That part is easy- if you have the encoder which was at one time free.
    And I just used three frames for this logo animation below.
    I can't wait to get the newest version of Ulead Cool 3D. Apparently the version number is v3 nowadays. And some of their other products.

buddyco

[This message was edited by buddycom on September 01, 2000 at 08:27 AM.]
    buddycom
    IP

Does anybody have animations which have lots of frames done in Cool 3D at which I can look? Cool 3D has lots of interesting FX but, if I use them, the resulting files sizes are huge. That's fine for output to Video but not for the web. So I just made a static logo for "space at this URLSpace pics and streaming animations. All royalty free material for use on websites. Sold once upon a time on the Web Clip Empire CD series. The streaming clips were encoded in RealNetworks format from .AVI files. That part is easy- if you have the encoder which was at one time free.
    And I just used three frames for this logo animation below.
    I can't wait to get the newest version of Ulead Cool 3D. Apparently the version number is v3 nowadays. And some of their other products.

buddyco

[This message was edited by buddycom on September 01, 2000 at 08:27 AM.]
    buddycom
    IP