Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Forum for Linux Graphics Users

For any Linux users who are interested, I have a new forum which is centered around various graphics programs for Linux. It is still in the early stages, and I am still testing different programs to add.
    http://www.smffree.com/forums/linuxg...sers/index.php
    Thanks.
    IP

Default Re: Forum for Linux Graphics Users

Thanks for taking so much time to get Linux on the map regarding graphic design. Long, long time in coming but it is almost here... now if XaraLX had the full features that the Windows version of it has... that would be heaven, indeed.
    IP

Thank you for the kind words. As far as xara lx... well, I think it will be up to us community of users to begin offering to help get it to the point of more functionality, rather than just asking when it will be....
    And, if we can show everyone that we are willing to try, than it may (note I am saying "may") get the ball rolling once again. There are no promises. But it can't hurt to try.
    IP

Just a quick note to any who may be trying to check out my new forum... apologies, I began the forum using the free hosting service provided by SMF but... it seems this just will not do at all, already
    So, I will be upgrading the service right after the Christmas holdiay I wish I could do it sooner but, that is the way the cookie crumbles

Thank you
    IP