Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Bugs

Default Bugs

In a quiet country backyard, Dreaming of past glories?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Bugatti2.jpg 
Views:	394 
Size:	252.6 KB 
ID:	43373  
    Norman. The Flying Scotsman

Default Re: Bugs

dare I say slowing down in later years? unlike your good self I'm pleased to say

very nice - I can remember my father starting the old Riley with the starting handle on cold bleak damp winter days - and instructing me to 'stand well clear - or else!...'
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Norm, another masterfully-done piece. I love the tires, especially the tilted front ones. You are a master, Norm.
    [And here I had expected to see a drawing of an actual bug, an insect...]
    -=Bob=-

This is my new favorite of your work, Norm. I love the effect of your color and shadow selections.

David

Great colours Norman. I had an old 1939 Ford that came with a hand crank. Can't say as I ever attempted to start the old flathead V8 with it though.

Well Norm, there's another great drawing under your belt. The two front tires don't seem to match, one seems to be summer and the other a winter, but not to worry. Once you master my tire or tyre tutorial, nobody will be able to complain in the future.

And just to show that I do use my own method, I am including a photo of my self driving one of the fire trucks. Unfortunatly those in power above seem to feel that it is in the interest of everbody elses safty if I am restricted to driving the older and smaller vehicles so what can you do. This is me on route to one of the local emergencys.

I am seriously thinking that with your skill at drawing the bodies and my tire ability, if we work together we are going to create some memorial works. Unfortunatly with my time restrictions, you will have to continue drawing with out me, denying the world of an interesting experince.

..............frank

p.s......thanks for the always kind words and the welcome back. Now if we can just get Bob the drifter posting some of his works again, get Raymond back........unfortunatly, as I recall, everytime I tried to improve both your's and Bob's work, it almost always ended up sinking, and with Raymond, if memory serves me right, I accidently set the poor boy on fire in one of his animations.......hmmmmmmmm, a bit malcomode now that I think about it.

Name:	Driving the truck.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	43374  

Very nice car in a very good chosen environment, and I can see in the background that you have made some test-driving in the fields. What did the farmer say?
    Sven-Ingvar

Thank you Steve, Bob, David, Gray, Frank and Sven. Sven I enjoyed your remark about the tracks in the fields. Frank you should take up drawing professionally, with talent like that you go far(Big Grin).
    I have given the car a new set of tyres and built a wall.

Name:	Bugatti.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	185.4 KB 
ID:	43390  
    Norman. The Flying Scotsman

Very nice work, Norm. You are really an example to us all

Great shadow effect across the front end too, Norman.
    Nice one.
    ron