Ok- Now that I have had the pleasure of creating and now totally screwing up my first major project - I have this question - hopefully someone can tell me which way is best.

Create any web page from any of the templates in WS4
Save that as the index.html file.

Now here is the question:

1) If I am going to use that same template design for each of the website pages - should I copy that page from (I use DW8) inside my editor(duplicate page) - OR - should I re-open WS4 and then when I save it call it "page2 or about us" or whatever the page name is going to be.

I want to be able to go back into WS4 - and if I add or change a menu item or link for one - then ALL of my page templates I created from that WS4 design in WS4 should change inside my DW8-

I seem to be getting weird little problems - and I don't know which way is smartest.

2) Maybe this will help answer #1 - If I then save that template - and then use a different page template in WS4- and I say yes to copy colors and such - then if I do change something (in a menu link for example) - in my index(original) template - will DW8 and WS understand this and change that menu link in both templates automatically and hence the pages created in DW from that template? Or do i need to re-open each of the WS4 templates i have created for the site and say YES to the copy question to make that link update each time I make a simple link change in -let's just say the menu structure.

I know it is all java - I just don't know how far and deep the Java looks through the diff page designs - once it is opened and edited in DW8 (or any editor for that matter)

I guess I just don't know whether to do once in WS4 - then let DW control the realm -(be the parent)- or if I need to let WS4 control - (and let DW be the child)

Or a combo of both - and if there is a tutorial on this and I have not found it - please let me know too- since those seem to be sooo helpful.

So I hope that you can follow me on this give a shout if you know.

Thanks

JM