Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: svg problems

Default Re: svg problems

Remi,
    I had downloaded the svg filters a while back. I have read a bit. And, I have messed up my install a couple times trying out various theories
    I do what I can, hopefully, one of these days... I'll do something right (by accident) and something will jive, just right....
    I have followed the "make file" info, etc. It's tough to understand but eventually things begin to make sense....
    SO, I will just continue to read-up, and experiment... but I do plan on contacting them.... I'd like them to know how appreciated their work is... I think many (myself included) have gone on long enough whining about what does not work..... I am more than willing to crash / bork, etc. a million more installs to get it right
    And, thanks for the link, I knew I saw it somewhere in my travels And, a touch of advice for anyone else who wants this as badly as me (and I know there are many) DOn't be afraid to do as Remi suggests... "get into it and do it" not just complain. This is not meant to offend..... but rather, to motivate

PS, I will post items I have soon as I had to back up and reinstall just earlier today.... there is some useful info, if it's ok to post here??
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by geminiguy View Post
    ... there is some useful info, if it's ok to post here??
    No problem.

Perhaps the best way to contact the developers is the "dev" mailing list: http://www.xaraxtreme.org/community/

Regards,
    Remi
    IP

thank you
    IP