Welcome to the PSP board. I have found the folks here to be very knowledgeable and friendly.

One thing to keep in mind, though, is that the board does not get heavy traffic. When you have a question, it may take several days for someone who has an answer to see it. Don't lose heart when that happens.

I try to answer any question I can, but I'm not anywhere near as knowledgeable as the pros. I found it's not helpful for me to leave a post saying that something might be the right thing to do. That tends to throw off the other folks, who see that there's been a question and a counter post, so they figure the original poster was taken care of.

Also, you can look through other recent posts, especially answers to questions I've posed, and find great tutorial links. I don't want to slight anyone, but Andrei Doubrovs: http://paintshoppro.info/ and Trev: www.trevorbowden.co.uk/DCNR.pdf have connected me with great resources.

People here also respond to messages/emails if you're not having luck with posting.

I just started using PSP X2 in September, having used PSP 9 for nearly two years. It took me awhile to get back up to speed because of all the changes in the intervening versions, but I'm enjoying it very much.

Good luck to you, Woodyr! (Is your screen name a play on words with the lovely wood ear mushroom? Cool!)

S.