Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Very nice make over...but where is guest of honor
    XARA X?

Shreeit

Very nice make over...but where is guest of honor
    XARA X?

Shreeit

Hello i visited I-us Xara-x for olmost thirty times the last three days. I am behaving like a jong puber who is in love with a girl who is only in his mind. He has only hear some rumers about her. And i am fifty years old and i thought i got rid of those problemens. But the girl name is Xara-X.

Ik visited the site from Xara.com even more times afther reading from the new site. But the only thing i See is that old site where can i find (from Holland) the new site?? Please send me a IP adres.

Thanks very much. Today is the fouth day waiting how much longer. Please think about my age how long do i have to enjoy Xara-X.

Hi Harrie, I got a glimpse of the new site last night, and then it vanished like a mirage...

I'm thinking about your age too. I'm 47, and with the stress of waiting for Xara X and the added stress of possibly losing the Forums and losing Gary's contributions, I'm starting to worry about my health too. But hold on, I think we'll make it!

Bryan

It's the evening of the 27th here in Texas I haven't seen anything yet. Still the same old site. I'm beginning to think people are just making up stories about having seen it.

s.g.

© Copyright Xara Ltd 2000 etc .... thought I'd post this screenshot for all you non believers!

I was just there at the new web site. Try refreshing your browser.

George
    gearl@home.com

Whauuww she(XARA-X)is realy beatifull. This morning ( 12.00 noon european time)there see is, the girl of my fifty years old dreams. God what is she looking fantastic. I hope that i can make en treal appontment with Xara-X on my computer very soon.

The only thing i am afraid of is the mother (in Law) of Xara-X. But she can not stop me from making an apponitment or even asking her to merry me.

Great Job Xara.
    Thanks for the strong software(love) feelings i thought i lost them but they are still very strong there. Yeaiiiiih