I recently discovered this while revisiting my tracer tutorial for a revamp. It is a new online tracer using artificial intelligence to analyse bitmap images to turn them into vectors. Their webpage shows interesting results which demonstrate that it is the most superior tracer concerning 'edge detection'--used in particular for tracing line drawings and simple logos.

I had an email discussion with them about their tracer, and also did a test of its limitations. For line drawings and simple logos, it is the best quality tracer available that I've seen. However when tracing photos, its output is not up to the same level of quality as Illustrators trace, and in particular Xara's--a lot of details are lost.

The programmers told me that their primary focus at the moment was in tracing line drawings and simple logos--given that is the primary use of tracing these days. (Producing perfect traces of photos has limited uses really).

The speed of the tracing process is much faster than Illustrator for the quality, but naturally, noticeably slower than Xara.

Once a trace is complete, you are able to save the output currently in two vector formats (SVG and EPS) and also as a PNG. Unfortunately they do not support PDF or XAR. I did ask them about possible future support for these formats, however I didn't get a response.

Unfortunately, Xara's current EPS import filters don't support the importing of the EPS files they generate. Xara may have updated their EPS filters in the next version to allow it to work, but I don't know.

I'd recommend trying it out; it's a nice piece of FREE software.