Has anyone else had this problem?
I have added the .svg export files from the Xara LX download page and when I did, I had to go back and hunt down quite a few dependancies from the repos. such as
gettext / libxml2-devel / libwx ""
I got everything needed but, something still seems to be missing, for when I go to export with .svg it is not performed in the same manner as if doing jpeg,png, or gif (where they show up in the little box in the tool bar)
I get a large window where I need to type in the name of the file I want to export, and then a second window asking me to choose one of two versions of .svg (1.1 or 1.2)
Then, when finished, I cannot open those .svg files in InkScape?? I just get a blank page (this is trying both 1.1 and 1.2 svg) (do I need to export with compressed svg??)
Also now, an additional (odd) issue, when I click on "NEW" I only get one option for a draw page, which is 800x600. I can, from there, go into the page options and change to a different size but.... that's just strange??
As well, ( I almost forgot) each time I open Xara LX now, I get a little window which says
"Sorry, the format for this file is unknown", I click o.k. and it disappears and the program runs fine????