Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: 24lb Cannon

Default 24lb Cannon

I don't normally post in the 3D forum as I don't get the time that I'd like to mess about with 3D. However doing a search for .avi files today I came across several I'd created using Cinema4D. Here's a link to one I created about 5 years ago and I've just converted across to Flash.

LINK
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 21 October 2007 at 04:06 AM.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: 24lb Cannon

The Harwich Redoubt.

The Redoubt was part of the Martello Tower string of forts set up in anticipation of an attack by Napoleon. It was set in raised earth works with a dry moat and had 10 x 24lb naval cannon.
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 21 October 2007 at 03:57 AM.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Nice egg..

Reminds me of an old program I used years ago for creating very realistic landcapes and .FLC movies called TERRAGEN. Just looking on the web I see it's still alive and well and able to produced stunning landscape renders.

Good to see it's still surviving as freeware too

Awesome piece Egg!! Excellent history as well.... The panic which arose from an emminent attack from Napolean spurred many such engineering innovations throughout Europe

Magnificent! Oh, so many masters there are in these forums!!