Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to insert a counter onto a web page

Does anybody know how to insert a counter into a web page when using Photoimpact12 to build the page,or is there a way to view and edit the HTML code of the whole page ?Am trying to add Google Analytics to my site but cant paste the code for it anywhere!Any suggestions greatly recieved.
    Cheers

PMC
    IP

Default Re: How to insert a counter onto a web page

What sort of counter? Remember, PhotoImpact is a graphics program, not an HTML authoring program. If you want to edit your page markup, try notepad.
    Lonnie
    IP

Smile Re: How to insert a counter onto a web page

AH-HA,success!
    Cheers Lonk,tried it & it works,it was staring me in the face! Makes me wonder why Ulead couldnt put the instuctions in the book when it is as easy as that ! How i did it:

1.Save page in normal way as HTML format etc
    2.In the folder where its saved,right click & select edit (should open as text doc)
    3.Add the code.
    4.Save the document
    5.Marvel at the millions (well,a few anyway!) of visitors that i can now tell have been on my site. http://www.productionmc.co.uk

Again,Thank you!
    PMC
    IP

Default Re: How to insert a counter onto a web page

Quote Originally Posted by productionmc.co View Post
    Cheers Lonk,tried it & it works,it was staring me in the face! Makes me wonder why Ulead couldnt put the instuctions in the book when it is as easy as that !PMC
    Because as Lonk said "PhotoImpact is a graphics program, not an HTML authoring program"
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    IP