Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Support ticket time

I know this has been mentioned a few times recently, but I submitted a support ticket (non technical - was just after a VAT invoice for my Pro 3.2 upgrade I purchased recently) last Monday (8th Oct), have emailed a couple of times since and still had no response.

If I was asking something complicated I could understand if it was a while before they got back to me, but how long can it take to send me a quick invoice email?? Has anyone else had long lead times on support tickets recently?

Sorry for the rant, I was just expecting something a bit better from Xara (have been a Xara customer since 2000 having bought every upgrade since, and have been more than happy with the product over the years, in fact this is the first time I've actually needed to contact support about anything in all that time)

James Frost

Default Re: Support ticket time

Hi Please can you post your ticket number and ill ensure the admin team reply to your ticket asap.

Many thanks

Thanks for chasing for me. Have PM'd my ticket number

Regards,

James Frost

Hi Xara Support,

If you're still watching this thread I still haven't heard back from support - I'd be grateful if you could check it out for me...

James

HI James, I can see the tickets was replied to this morning and the requested information was sent. Ill resend it to you

Many thanks