Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Stupid machine! I just can't get it to display the animation - I've got Macromedia's shockwave flash installed, and I can read other sites with flash content no problem, but every time I try to view Gary's image I get a stupid Microsft message saying I don't have the necessary application to view it! Any ideas!?null

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#FF0000">robings
    </font>

This really is a stoopid machine - I didn't type null at the end of my previous posting - where'd it come from?

BTW, great improvement to the Forum, it's much faster and more fun to use than the last one - well done to the creator and authors!

Forgive the URL - I'm trying out new ground (UBB)for me!
    Coupla my bikes!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#FF0000">robings
    </font>

Athena -- note that I have extended the ability to edit messages to... forever!

Regards

<blockquote>
    <font color=green>Chris Dickman</font>

</blockquote>

Chris!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I really appreciate the return of that feature.

Ability to edit 'til . . . forever. That rocks!

And thank you for all the work you and infopop have put into this new forum.

(and thank you for giving me hope for the trees. . . hey, I'm a Xara fan . . . (that should tell you right there that I'm patient. I'll wait for the trees to grow. Thank you again.)

Athena
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.