Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi,
    Is it possbile to use MenuMaker to create a menu in a FP2003 dynamic web template? I then want to base all of my Intranet pages on this dwt and the menu to appear on all pages.

I can't get the above working. I've read the posts regarding making the paths absolute, but I'm still having problems. Where do I change the paths to absolute - just in the dwt file or are there other files I need to amend also?
    Is the above possible, and if it is, could someone post full step by step instructions?

Many Thanks,
    Rich

Hi,
    Is it possbile to use MenuMaker to create a menu in a FP2003 dynamic web template? I then want to base all of my Intranet pages on this dwt and the menu to appear on all pages.

I can't get the above working. I've read the posts regarding making the paths absolute, but I'm still having problems. Where do I change the paths to absolute - just in the dwt file or are there other files I need to amend also?
    Is the above possible, and if it is, could someone post full step by step instructions?

Many Thanks,
    Rich