Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default how do i copy a webstyle project

i have the own computer that has the a webstyle project, now i install the webstyle on another computer, i would like to move the project over. please help. I also found the template called "incubus" and would love to move over. how do i do that?
    Regards
    Nick

Default Re: how do i copy a webstyle project

Hi

I think this works...

On the new PC create a new project of the same name as the original. Close Webstyle and then copy the project folder from the old PC to the new, overwriting then new (matching) folder.

Re-open WS on the new; it should then be ok.
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk

i have tried all sorts to be able to transfer my projects to my laptop - the nav bars are there but i cant edit them. anyone managed to get it to work pleeeeaaase ?!!!

Did you copy the whole WSTemplates folder over? It is important you copy over only the folders named (Project) from the old computer's wstemplates folder.

If you made this mistake it shouldn't be a problem, you can uninstall and then re-install Webstyle on the new computer, and then carry out the steps at the article:
    How do I copy, migrate or move my Webstyle/Menu Maker templates so I can edit on more than one computer?

Quote Originally Posted by blackrat999 View Post
    i have tried all sorts to be able to transfer my projects to my laptop - the nav bars are there but i cant edit them. anyone managed to get it to work pleeeeaaase ?!!!