Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default .xar with the mould suggested

Hey guys & gals,

Alright, here's the .xar for the logo. Notice I applied the mould effect here as suggested? I worked with it several diff ways and it never looked right... it always ends up having the effect it would with a source of light positioned behind it and looks more like a shadow.
    I find however, that just the slightest mould effect, (inward at the bottom of the reflection) does give it more depth and realism.
    Another area I noticed... The background, where the floor meets the wall.... in this image, I have it feathered.... (I feel this brings out the logo more (centers the eye's attention to it)
    I have tried it with no feathering.... but it sees to draw the attention there?? Make any sense to anyone??
    I left it at the original size so as to not lose anything... Hopefully it's not a problem?
    Anyways, Thanks everyone... and have fun with this....

PS, I just tried to check the link, and it failed to work here so, if anyone has a problem getting the image, please let me know, and let me know "how" to upload it the right way?? Thanks
    Never mind, all set... I just figured out how this works....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by geminiguy; 20 September 2007 at 06:46 AM.