Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hi Gidgit,

One can allways hope that will work with flexion compensation and other thingies ...! However I will try to move and pose her before that. The new manipulator's repositioning disabling is very interesting for that. One can choose a pair of vertices or a pair of edges or a pair of polys and use their normal as an articulation axis.

kindly,
    ivan

An update for the head : a lot of work on the chin and the eyes + teeth (The middle teeth are gently spaced, because I like a lot this kind of detail). And another tiny personnal thingie added to broken the symmetry ; it was on the earlier versions modelized in Lightwave and I have found it was lacking (I must say that I never use the symmetry functions to create faces).

enjoy,
    ivan

C'est vraiment un travaille d'amour. Trés bien réussi. Maintenant tu doit travailler dans un belle texture de peau por completer cette belle modéle. Elle le mérite bien.

Emanuel Brito

Merci Emanuel,

Et surtout merci de sa part

J'essaie toujours de donner une grande humanitĂ© Ă* mes personnages, et donc c'est normal que je devienne sensible Ă* leur personnalitĂ© Ă* un moment donnĂ©, comme s'ils devenaient autonomes. Pour la texture je devrai voir plus tard car pour le corps des personnages je ne veux pas utiliser d'uv mapping ; je prĂ©fère les textures procĂ©durales.

La voici vue en buste sous sa forme actuelle :