Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default You could get very lonely in here!

This forum has died on it's feet lately. There's been no posts for a month.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Default Re: You could get very lonely in here!

Just a man shouting in the desert?

Hans
    IP

Egg I get the same feeling of "shouting at the wind" over at the Illustrator forum. I decided to post to myself with a list of tutorial sites, the only thing I didn't reply and it is the holiday time so its going to be quite.
    Design is thinking made visual.
    IP

Whew! I'm glad you posted Egg. I too have been wondering where everyone in this group had gone.

I work with Flash a lot and was getting disappointed to see so little happening in this group.

Maybe we can start something.

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?
    IP

I'm not using Flash(adobe)I'm using SwishMax

There's a new beta version for the successor of SMax
    It becomes with more features,so my time is filled learning

Hans
    IP

Yep is a little quite in here, but like Albacore mentioned it is holiday season and with all this great weather we’re having I suppose everyone’s is sitting about in the back garden soaking up the sun
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by manny2k View Post
    Yep is a little quite in here, but like Albacore mentioned it is holiday season and with all this great weather we’re having I suppose everyone’s is sitting about in the back garden soaking up the sun
    What great weather? Britain has had more rain this summer that ever before. The sun actually shone all day today in Edinburgh, the first time for days/weeks.

Egg, I think most of the forums have been quiet recently most of the previous regulars seem to have disappeared. I wonder why?
    Norman. The Flying Scotsman
    IP

It was sarcasm Parahandy, nice to hear you had some sun up there in Scotland though.
    IP

Yes, this sub-aqua summer has been fantastic. We had summer here in April. No joke!

Egg, I think most of the forums have been quiet recently most of the previous regulars seem to have disappeared. I wonder why?
    I've no idea Norman. Like almost all forums people drift in and out and only a small percentage / hardcore of committed members remain over the years / decades. TalkGraphics is very lucky in this respect, with a wide membership that stay committed despite the occasional hiccup or disruptive member who cannot accept the rules of the forum.
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 22 August 2007 at 10:20 PM.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Yes, this sub-aqua summer has been fantastic. We had summer here in April. No joke!
    Oh my, Egg, you've broken your own rules!!! you're OFF TOPIC!!!

Oh.... wait a minute.... there is no topic in here!!!

Between the two of us (and the rest of the registered forum members), I prefer it quiet - less work this way

Moreover - all of the forums are very quiet relatively to some time ago. There's little activity everywhere.
    IP