Risto's whole point is to make anyone look bad who isn't one of the "yes" men. You have to agree with him, but I don't. I reserve the right to disagree. It's a man's world, you see. I was here 8 years with what he has insisted upon that I have, just mediocre talent, though I am actually innovative in many techniques, so I have good reason to find Risto offensive. I don't play the game. And I don't fit the stereo types. You need stereo types when you don't want to know people.

There is no point in saying that anyone who doesn't know anything about art would like my stuff. That is offensive. What's the point when he is a moderator if he doesn't abide by his own rules? "Do as I say, not as I do". How about lead by example. I don't buy that he doesn't know what he is saying, that he is an "accidentally" unbelievably sarcastic and condescending.

The texture I created out of the Magix emboss that ships as a bitmap editor with Xara Xtreme.

But then he could have learned that without being so offensive, insinuating that I am defrauding people.

You are not supposed to change topic or be a troll on someone's thread. But the rules don't apply to Risto.