Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question pls help abt size in PHOTOSHOP..... :(

HI,
    I'm just stuck in designing in photoshop cuz sometimes i get a project to design sign board/neon boards which sizes are very big so when i put some images there the size of that images so little i don't know how to deal with this situation pls help.......

i'm designing sign board which size is ............

4 x 15 ft (4 height and 15 width) in fts.......

and using four colors in that boards........i think CMYK is in designing method and what else i need?????/

thnx in advanced......
    IP

Default Re: pls help abt size in PHOTOSHOP..... :(

To me this sounds like work more suited to Illustrator or Xara pro vector programs, my advice is for your big boards change program.
    I have done some 2by3 feet posters in Photoshop with bitmap images and my fast computer starts to slow down.
    IP

thx RTW1, well i also knew coreldraw but my imagination stoped thinking when i work in coreldraw i knew there is also the same facilities in corel to make some big bos signboards but i only get one problem when i designing my board which is
    my board size as above mentioned when i insert any pic in that design that pic so small i wanna know that is there any method to which i use and enlarge that pic for my signboard suppose my pic size is 300x300px is it possible to increase the size to 3000x3000px ???

thx for your help once again...
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by zarifkhan View Post
    thx RTW1, well i also knew coreldraw but my that pic for my signboard suppose my pic size is 300x300px is it possible to increase the size to 3000x3000px ???

thx for your help once again...
    Do give Xara demo a try for speed of use it can not be beaten.
    this link may help with image re-size.
    http://www.alienskin.com/blowup/index.html
    IP