Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Courses in London???

Hi there,

Does anyone know if there are good short courses in London for Corel Painter. I feel I have only been scratching the surface and would like to get all I can out of Painter. I have tried searching for courses but cant seem to find any. I would like to use Painter for concept art and design, so if any courses you know of cover that, that would be great.

Thanks alot,

Pete

IP

Default Re: Courses in London???

Try asking over at CPOM forums. http://www.paintermagazine.co.uk/index.php
    (Corel Painter Official Magazine)

They are English and might well have some leads. I think they are in Bournemouth.

Quote Originally Posted by pete_traynor View Post
    Hi there,

Does anyone know if there are good short courses in London for Corel Painter. I feel I have only been scratching the surface and would like to get all I can out of Painter. I have tried searching for courses but cant seem to find any. I would like to use Painter for concept art and design, so if any courses you know of cover that, that would be great.

Thanks alot,

Pete

IP

IP

You might also want to ask at Conceptart.org as they do a lot of concept design art there and might be able to help.

They have a Painter forum but I doubt you'll get the widest audience there so I'd suggest going to the main forums page and checking the forums to find one that seems the best option. Then post a message and ask, if that's not the best forum to help you, for someone to direct you to the best one.

Here's the URL:

Conceptart.org Forums

Also the Painter forum where you'll find a lot of help with Painter questions:

Conceptart.org Painter Forum

Good luck!

Jin
    Jinny Brown
    Visit PixelAlley and The PainterFactory
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Chinese Proverb
    IP

Had any joy of finding a course? I too am looking for a course or even a one to one trainer for a day somewhere in London or the South East of England or thereabouts.

John
    paymaster@btclick.com

Quote Originally Posted by pete_traynor View Post
    Hi there,

Thanks alot,

Pete

Last edited by paymaster; 27 October 2007 at 12:10 PM.
    IP

Marylin Sholin of the Paint Outside the Frame Forums is doing a course in conjunction with SWPP in London in January.

http://www.digitalpaintingforum.com/

Christine
    IP