Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

hey guys.
    I'm about to learn flash. i was wondering if that flash CorelDRAW 12 tour is made in Corel R.A.V.E?
    are we able to creat all the effects on that flash presentaton with it ?
    thanks in advance.
    IP

hey guys.
    I'm about to learn flash. i was wondering if that flash CorelDRAW 12 tour is made in Corel R.A.V.E?
    are we able to creat all the effects on that flash presentaton with it ?
    thanks in advance.
    IP

Personally, I wouldn't touch RAVE if my life depended on it. But that's just me.
    IP

thanks Grafixman for your opinion. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    but I do pretty much know everything about corelDraw, and because corelDRAW & Corel R.A.V.E. both share the same interface, it's kind of easier for me to learn R.A.V.E. instead of moving to macromedia flash and start learning about tools and interface.
    but i'm sure MM Flash is way more pro than R.A.V.E.
    IP

I use both Flash and Draw. Most users of Flash create the main body of work in Illustrator, Freehand or Draw etc and import into Flash. Flash is used for it's animation and interactivity functionality.

Even as a Draw user, I would still recommend Draw and Flash over Draw and Rave. Flash is really not that difficult to learn, particularly MX, which is more user friendly than version 5.

Sark
    IP

thanks sark!
    in last few days i've been trying to learn R.A.V.E.. seems like it can only move the objects around. no special efect!
    IP