Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am also have problems with menu maker 1.1 similar to giladve who posted earlier. He said it best with the following information.... Any help would be apprecaited.
    Thanks,
    AAP

posted August 31, 2004 01:13 AM
    Hello,
    I have Xara MenuMaker 1.1 and in the beginning i worked with this perfectly, but today, i launched it again, and when i try to make a new \ load project, I can't press on the menu buttons (the menu in the left side with all the graphic options) they're blacked and can not be pressed...
    Am i stupid or what????
    what should I do???

Look in the image for expalnation...

I am also have problems with menu maker 1.1 similar to giladve who posted earlier. He said it best with the following information.... Any help would be apprecaited.
    Thanks,
    AAP

posted August 31, 2004 01:13 AM
    Hello,
    I have Xara MenuMaker 1.1 and in the beginning i worked with this perfectly, but today, i launched it again, and when i try to make a new \ load project, I can't press on the menu buttons (the menu in the left side with all the graphic options) they're blacked and can not be pressed...
    Am i stupid or what????
    what should I do???

Look in the image for expalnation...

sounds like you need to install the template pack which can be downloaded from your Xara Online account