Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: can't get rid of white lines

Egg was thrilled, I can tell. But his cool British reserve prevented him from showing his obvious excitement.

I should add something relevant to the discussion just in case Antony has not really left for forums, that objects with outlines can be set to even pixel amounts but in fact they are not. Xara splits the line in half with half on the outside and the other half on the inside and the remaining half, opps that's three halves (I never was good at math).

Gary

I never thought I would raise so many eyebrows. lol Just for the record I AM happily married and I'm not trying to pick anyone up.

I'm just grateful Egg was there last night as I was trying to get my project under way.

His directions seemed to have helped eliminate the problem, or at least minimize it greatly.

Jen

Jen,

I'm just grateful Egg was there last night as I was trying to get my project under way.
    Glad to hear the Earth moved for you too.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Blushing