Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I just discovered from a Tip of the Day that you can increase the interactivity of fill dragging by pressing Tab while you're moving the handles. The setting seems to remain for other shapes until you press the tab again under similar conditions or uncheck the box in Utilities > Options > View > Display > Interactive fill dragging.

Surprisingly, the Tab feature seems to work in CorelXARA 2, although there is no corresponding tip. It _is_ mentioned in the help, but I had to search.

Regards - Sean

[This message was edited by Sean Sedwards on December 08, 2000 at 03:20 PM.]
    Regards - Sean

I just discovered from a Tip of the Day that you can increase the interactivity of fill dragging by pressing Tab while you're moving the handles. The setting seems to remain for other shapes until you press the tab again under similar conditions or uncheck the box in Utilities > Options > View > Display > Interactive fill dragging.

Surprisingly, the Tab feature seems to work in CorelXARA 2, although there is no corresponding tip. It _is_ mentioned in the help, but I had to search.

Regards - Sean

[This message was edited by Sean Sedwards on December 08, 2000 at 03:20 PM.]
    Regards - Sean