to you all and a big high five to Jin! In the two weeks since I discovered Concept Art and Talk Graphics I have learned more about Painter than in the ten years of pouring through the Painter User Guides. Every piece of information and application I did learn in these years, I either had to stumble into or sweat blood via the User Guides to get!

Reading all of your posts with questions, discoveries, praises and issues has been very helpful in discovering Painter all over again! Not to mention many of your great tips for certain brushes, which by the way I had no clue how to do two weeks ago. I kept Painter pretty basic to do my illustrations. Yesterday via a post in Concept Art from a few weeks ago, requesting help to building a nozzle, which I have for ten years tried to figure out via the User Guide and Jinny/Jin simply broke it down and FINALLY it made sense, and it was pretty darn simple to do. Ahhh simple yes but a milestone for me!

Anyway a great forum and it is so nice to have a place to go to when and issue comes up, as well as sharing an AHA! kind of moment Thanks so much to all!

Cheers,
Syd A